blackberries

While I was in Ireland I have eaten so many blackberries. I think that this experience has been all about appreciating little everyday things. I live in a city that stresses out people on a daily basis and where everyone has always something to do. I was quite in the middle of nowhere, so I didn't have so much possible entertaining, but I guess that's when you take a step back and embrace a new point of view. Although stuffing your mouth with blackberries doesn't seem really poetic, there's a pleasure to it that is so delightful because its semplicity. Those little joys have the power to change your day, putting a bright smile on your face. Walking along a path, eating blackberries while the golden sun goes down, it becomes an innocent memory, similar to the childhood ones, with the same sweet taste to it.





0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author