a red raincoat and autumn approaching

Today I am posting this as I feel so happy and inspired. It's been almost two months that I am here in Ireland and I haven't been shooting at all, I could see the beauty of everything that sourrounds me and of course I've been appreciating it all the time, but there were some things that were bringing down my inspiration. Of course one of them was tiredness, I've been working hard all day long and I don't really have many spare moments to take pictures, also I didn't bring my analog camera which I usually use to capture simple everyday things and the last thing is that my time here hasn't always been beautiful and happy, I have had a little bit of a difficult time at a certain point, so I wasn't always in the right mood to photograph. Those pictures are simple but I'm sharing them because I am in such a lovely mood. Of course this place is beautiful and so it has been during summer but now that autumn is coming I feel that it's possible to see its true soul. This morning I barely got out of bed because it was so cold and rainy outside and that's not the most motivating thing to someone that has to work outside all the day. But then it turned to be a lovely day, still a little bit dark and rainy but I can feel in the air that autumn is approaching and I really can't turn my feelings into words. I live in a city where you can't really feel and enjoy autumn but here, in the Irish countryside, I can feel it in the air, the smells, the sounds. I just had a walk, sourrounded by horses, plants and all those lovely things, I also found out that a new calf was born, and I just felt the urge to grab my camera and take some pictures. I have my red raincoat on, that I've always found so funny but for some reason it seemed to go perfectly with the mood and everything. It might sound stupid but that fills me with excitement and joy and the images might not be anything special but I wanted to share them in order to share a little bit of how I feel.



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author