In January I took part in the European Classes Project. With some mates from my school we went to Alden Biesen, a beautiful castle situated in Bilzen. We had an amazing time, we got to know a lot of different people coming from other three european countries and I think it has been one of the most beautiful experiences in my life and it suprises me, as I was a bit concerned about the project and I was afraid it would have been a lot of work and no fun. We also went on a trip to Maastricht, Aachen, Bruxelles and Leuven. I didn't take a lot of photos (and I might be regretting it) as we had a very strict schedule and we were very busy making friends.. and spending time in the cellar bar (cough cough). 

 













0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author